Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Serena Williams Makes Insomnia Sexy


Recently,  the tennis champ launched Sleep Sheets, a sleep aid which she cofounded and unveiled at Walgreens in Times Square and Empire Hotel.
“As an athlete and businesswoman, I’m continuously on-the-go and have had issues sleeping for years,” Serena said in a statement.
“I’ve tried other products in the past and I am happy that I helped develop Sleep Sheets. Using them allows me to get a good night’s sleep, which means that I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day. As an added bonus, Sleep Sheets are extremely portable and conveniently packaged so I can take them anywhere which is perfect for my lifestyle.”
The sleep aid costs less than $10 and the paper-thin, dissolvable strips are individually wrapped and contain only natural products.

Serena Williams wants to help you get a goodnight’s sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment