Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rihanna gets X-rated in her admiration for Cole as she poses for a raunchy new photoshoot


In the interview with Esquire , Rihanna says that she has become accustomed to her antics making headlines. 'The attention is something I’ve learned to ignore,' she says.

'This is what I do. I live my life and they document it. A lot of things I don’t care for people to know, but it just is. That’s what it’s become.'

Some of that attention came with her incredibly controversial decision to record a song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, following his felony assault charge against her.

'I thought people were gonna be surprised that we finally did a record together, but I didn’t see how people could think it was a bad thing, you know?' she says. 'In my mind, it was just music.'

Rihanna says she is determined to settle down in five years time. 'Hopefully I’ll have a man by then. I’ve gotta start there, right? But how far I go [with my career] is God’s plan.

'I’m just following through my destiny. I don’t think it ever ends. It just evolves.'

Rumours are circulating though that things may just b heating up again between Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Drake.

The pair, who had a brief fling in 2009, were reportedly seen getting 'hot and heavy' at a Miami nightclub.

Us Weekly claims that Rihanna and Drake were seen holding hands and dancing closely on the dance floor.


The 24-year-old poses in a crochet bra that barely conceals her modesty, and in a very cheeky swimsuit that reveals a whole lot of her posterior, with thigh-high stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment