What is BSOF? Business side of fashion is an annual symposium that has proven to be the biggest intellectual gathering of the fashion industry in Nigeria. It brings together established and upcoming fashion designers, fashion students and people aspiring to be in fashion and related businesses to a forum where top notch professionals and successful international and local designers within the industry educate them about the business side of fashion.
In this year’s edition, we are putting together a stake holder’s forum to discuss the growth of the industry through access to growth of the industry through access to adequate capital and business resources.
What is the fund your future competition? The fund your future competition is targeted to identify fashion industry practitioners who have or can be prepared to access the Bank of Industry garment and textile funds.
What is the bank of industry garment and textile fund? The bank of industry garment and textile fund is a special fund with a low interest rate embarked for the industry. The aim is to support the growth and development of the fashion industry.
Generation Next: These are business owners/businesses that have been in the industry for 3 years or less and have funding requirements of less than 5million.
Next Level: These are business owners/businesses that have been in the industry for 3 years or more and have funding requirements of more than 5million.
Benefits of the competition:
- Free training for shortlisted participants
- Mentorship opportunities with top industry players
- Personal assessment and feedback of your business by top consultants for everyone that registers.
- Free entry to the business side of fashion grand event in October.
- Press coverage/features of the shortlisted participants businesses.
- The top 3 participants in each category would receive 6 months free business consulting services with Nextzon
- Their businesses would be featured and celebrated at the grand event in October.
- Their business case would be packaged and presented to the bank of industry for access to necessary funding.
- Mode of
- Pay registration fee to En-reach limited UBA-01820030007654
- Send teller details to Tokunboh on 08038014453
- Log into our website on www.businesssideoffashion.com and register with your teller number to fill the entry questioner. Registration on website closes on the 31st of August 2011
- A detailed assessment form and submission deadline would be sent to you.
- Shortlisted candidates in each of the three zones (Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja) would be invited for detailed interviews.
- Screening would take place in Port Harcourt 9th September 2011
- Abuja 16th September 2011
- Lagos 23rd September 2011
To participate in the generation next category (see criteria above): N5000
To participate in the next level category (see the criteria above): N10, 000
For more information contact Lara on 08033195297 and Tokunboh on 08025180153 and Tale on 07030023333